Subject: Request for Data on Mandatory Fire Extinguishers in Personal Vehicles
From: Danijel Muršec <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 03:38:49 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Danijel Mursec from Mursec d.o.o., a company specializing in fire 
safety and fire engineering in Slovenia. We are conducting a study on the 
positive effects of fire extinguishers in personal vehicles. I am reaching 
out to you in the hope that you can assist me with some information 
regarding the legislation on mandatory fire extinguishers in personal 
vehicles in your country, as well as some other related data.

Could you please provide me with the following information:

1.	Since when has it been legally mandatory to have a fire extinguisher in 
personal vehicles in your country?
2.	How many personal vehicles are there in your country?
3.	How many car fires have occurred in personal vehicles from 2013 to 2023?
4.	How many people have died or been injured in these car fires?
5.	According to your data, how much has mortality and injury rates in car 
fires decreased since fire extinguishers became mandatory?
6.	How much has material damage decreased since fire extinguishers became 
mandatory?
7.	Are there any statistical data on the use of fire extinguishers in 
personal vehicles between 2013 and 2023? How many times have they been used 
to extinguish fires?
8.	Do you have data on how many vehicle owners regularly inspect and 
maintain their fire extinguishers?
9.	Have any awareness or training programs been implemented for drivers 
regarding the use of fire extinguishers in personal vehicles?
10.	What were the costs of implementing the law on mandatory fire 
extinguishers (e.g., costs for the government, individuals)?
11.	Are there any comparative data from other countries that have 
implemented similar legislation, and what are the results in those 
countries?
12.	What were the initial public responses to the introduction of the 
mandatory fire extinguisher law? Has public opinion changed over time?
13.	Does the legislation specify specific types of fire extinguishers that 
vehicle owners must have, and if so, why were those types chosen?
14.	Have there been any problems or challenges in implementing this 
legislation?
15.	What are the penalties if drivers do not have a fire extinguisher in 
their personal vehicles?

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Danijel Mursec
Mursec d.o.o.

Atentamente / With best regards

	Lic. Danijel Muršec