Subject: URGENT: CBRN Survey to PROCIV
From: "IVAN Catalin-Marian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 18:11:30 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well and in good spirits.

As you recall, the Commission presented on 17 July 2024 to the Working Party 
on Civil Protection (PROCIV) in the Council, a survey related to CBRN 
preparedness (attached).

Considering that the deadline for submitting replies was 16 September and we 
haven`t received the requested information from all Member States, we would 
kindly ask if you could submit your feedback, as soon as possible, or if you 
would need more time for this aspect.

Happy to discuss more the subject on a bilateral level if needed.

Kind regards,

Catalin

Cătălin-Marian IVAN

Policy Officer - Union Civil Protection Mechanism

European Commission
Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid 
Operations

Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ECHO.A)

Contingency Planning, Analysis and Situational Awareness (ECHO.A.2)

Address: Rue de la Loi 86, BRU-L-86 00/161, Brussels, Belgium
Tel.: +32 2 29 92300