Subject: [DA 2025] - announcement of elections
From: "CTIF Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 10:05:44 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear members / Chers members / Liebe Mitglieder

On behalf of the CTIF, we would like to invite you to the Delegate’s 
Assembly 2025 in Sofia, Bulgaria. The Delegates Assembly will convene on 
Thursday, 12th of June 2025.

The Delegates Assembly is CTIF‘s highest decision making body and there are 
several very important points on the agenda. Amongst them is the reelection 
of the CTIF Vice President.

Please read the letter in the attachment.

Deadline for nominations: December 12, 2024

****

Au nom du CTIF, nous avons le plaisir de vous inviter à l’Assemblée des 
délégués 2025 à Sofia, en Bulgarie. L’Assemblée des délégués se réunira le 
jeudi 12 juin 2025.

L’Assemblée des délégués est l’organe décisionnel suprême du CTIF et 
plusieurs points très importants sont à l’ordre du jour. Parmi eux figurent 
la réélection du CTIF vice-president.

Veuillez lire la lettre en pièce jointe.

Date limite de candidature : 12 decembre 2024

****

Im Namen des CTIF möchten wir Sie zur Delegiertenversammlung 2025 in Sofia, 
Bulgarien, einladen. Die Delegiertenversammlung tagt am Donnerstag, den 12. 
Juni 2025.

Die Delegiertenversammlung ist das höchste Entscheidungsgremium des CTIF und 
es stehen mehrere sehr wichtige Punkte auf der Tagesordnung. Dazu gehören 
die Wiederwahl des CTIF Vizepräsidenten.

Abgabefrist: 12. Dezember 2024

Best regards / Avec nos meilleures salutations / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Neza Strmole

CTIF Office

--

  <https://webmail.ctif.org/cpsess7917657683/3rdparty/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=get&_mbox=INBOX.Sent&_uid=5114&_token=SMPgBCIY3Fjsjy9zc2RYMMardc2qwPwV&_part=1.2.2&_embed=1&_mimeclass=image>