Subject: CTIF Membership 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Margo Klaos" <[email-masked]>,Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, "Ketlin Tammsalu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2025 15:21:08 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear CTIF Member,

I hope this message finds you well!
I am thrilled to welcome you all to the Delegates Assembly in Sofia this
June. As the newly appointed Treasurer, it is my privilege to send out the
invoices for your membership.

Along with the invoices, you will find an enclosed letter that introduces
some updates.
Please read it with attention!
We will delve deeper into these topics at the Assembly.

Please ensure to use the new Belgian account number when processing your
payments.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, do not hesitate to
reach out.

Looking forward to seeing you in Sofia!

Kind regards,

Tom
Treasurer, CTIF

  <https://vlaamsbrabantwest.be/logo_mail.png>
Tom Van Esbroeck
Zonecommandant | Kolonel
T: 02 451 49 50 (intern 1150)
Brandweerzone Vlaams-Brabant West  |  Laan I nr 57  |  B-1770 Liedekerke
|  BE0500.929.081
Bezoekadres: Laan I nr 57, B-1770 Liedekerke
vlaamsbrabantwest.be <http://vlaamsbrabantwest.be/>   |  privacyverklaring
<https://vlaamsbrabantwest.be/privacy/>