Subject: Teabenõue
From: "Helena Noot / Eversheds Sutherland" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2025 14:04:48 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Tere

Edastan teabenõude (manuses).

Lugupidamisega

Helena Noot | Vandeadvokaat | Eversheds Sutherland Ots & Co

T:  +372 622 9990

M: +372 5660 3144

www.eversheds-sutherland.com <http://www.eversheds-sutherland.com/>

Eversheds Sutherland

Helping our clients, our people and our communities to thrive

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above 
named only and may be confidential.
If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor 
must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and 
highlight the error.