Subject: Save the Date: next EFA Round-table 30./31.10.2025 in Brussels
From: "Dr. Norbert Neuhaus" <[email-masked]>
To: Wolfgang Schäuble <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2025 12:22:30 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Colleagues,

Weather and Hazard Prevention

Major disasters such as forest fires, floods, industrial accidents, and even 
terrorist acts pose challenges for firefighting and civil protection 
organizations. Weather phenomena have played a particularly significant role 
in these damage scenarios in recent years.

Therefore, forecast and dispersion models that take into account various 
wind and weather conditions, topographies, and other problematic situations 
are an important planning tool for damage assessment, alerting, and 
operational planning.

We want to devote considerable attention to this topic at the next 
roundtable in Brussels with experts from European meteorological services, 
reporting on the latest models and sharing practical experiences. For the 
first time, colleagues from the EU Directorate-General ECHO will also be 
present at the roundtable, allowing for direct exchange with the European 
model of disaster relief.

The exact agenda will follow in the next weeks.
Please save the date and inform other fellows who might be interested in the 
subject.
Hope to see you again on 30./31.10.2025 in Brussels for the next 
EFA-Round-table

Wolfgang Schäuble

President

European Fire Academy (EFA)