Subject: Invitation to the National Congress and Exhibition of French Firefighters – Le Mans, October 8–10, 2025
From: "Hugo BASSET" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, "Margo Klaos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2025 13:12:10 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Miss KLAOS,

Please find attached an official invitation letter from the Fédération
Nationale des Sapeurs-Pompiers de France (FNSPF) to attend the upcoming
National Congress and Firefighters’ Exhibition, which will be held from
October 8 to 10, 2025, in Le Mans, France.

This annual gathering is the largest event dedicated to civil protection
and firefighting in France. It brings together thousands of firefighters,
public authorities, international partners, and industry stakeholders to
exchange, collaborate, and shape the future of civil security.

To facilitate the participation of international guests, we are pleased to
enclose the congress program in English as well.

Should you require any further information or assistance in preparing your
visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would be honored by your presence at this key event in the life of the
French firefighting and civil protection community.

Yours sincerely,

Hugo BASSET

Chief of staff

French Federation of Firefighters (FNSPF)

+33 6 27 92 42 77